COVID-19 safe controls
Cleaning audiovisual or digital signage controls after each usage, is not only laborious, but may not can be sufficient to eliminate the virus from surfaces often touched.
We have a range of contactless technologies to make your display safe:
- Media Player
allowing for show scheduling.
- Senso Pads can trigger a show without touching.
- IR Motion sensor
- QR and bar code reader allows selection of content using a smart phone.
- Pressure Mat integration.
- Foot switch integration, even for multiple shows (in conjunction with the Eikon RS232 controller).
- radarTOUCH turns any display, surface or even open space into a multiTOUCH screen, and adds interactivity, even to large video walls.
Eikon Screens - our own range of projection screens
After more than 25 years supplying screens and working closely with AV professionals, in severalcountries, we joined forces with manufacturers to develop screens, that suit our customers requirements at attractive prices.
The range includes:
- Eikon 32
- single frame, folding screens, with profile 32mm x 32mm.
- Eikon 64 - single frame, folding screens, with profile 32mm x 64mm.
- Eikon V64 - modular frame, up to 30m wide, with profile 32mm x 64mm.
- Eikon ALR - projection screens with ambient light rejection surfaces.
Find out more ... CONTACT US >>>
Image & Show Control Systems
Mounts & Lifts
Display & Projection Solutions
We provide rental services for a wide range of products, including eyevis omniSHAPES, portable video walls, and projection systems. These services are provided in combination with our audio visual partners, locally and state wide.
For more information, please request our rental and services catalogue.
Consider renting an eyevis OmniShapes wall.
Available in 10 different shapes (shown below), eyevis OmniSHAPES, can be combined to form exciting displays, shaped to enhance your message. And we can program or assist your team, to create your message.
We can, together with our partners, provide support in selecting and defining your presentation requirements,
desktop blending and warping for simulation and dome applications.
With a total of 40 years of experience in setting up projection systems and facilities, including complete visitor centre and corporate projection facilities, we can help you in analysing your requirements, design and integration.
We can prepare briefs for tender document and support your local installation.
In addition to selling show control and blending systems, ITI provides or can arrange support of programming and system set-up.
We have support partners in Australia and selected Asian locations.
Service and support
ITI prides itself for high quality and timely service and support for all products we import, distribute and export. In addition to our in-house support, we have access to specialists in our industry and the manufacturer.
To get the show on the road is our most important goal.